Image Map

Friday, January 16, 2015

Five for Friday Linky Party! (and prediction freebie for The Snowy Day!)




Happy Friday (and start of a wonderful 3 day weekend)!! I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for a little Five for Friday Linky Party! I always love the kind of "party" where I can be on my couch, in my pajamas, watching HGTV.
My first Five for Friday is to thank A Year of Many Firsts for the most adorable freebie craft! It is perfect for our Cleveland, snowy weather! Look how darling these are!!
Now, on to a little freebie to go with this craft....

We read the story, The Snowy Day, and have been working hard on predictions. Here is a little freebie for you! I attached this freebie to the cute craft from above!





I will be thinking Canada this weekend. I am on a committee for a non-profit, Medina Creative Housing, and our big event's theme this year is CANADA, eh! I am working on the center pieces....any advice/ideas!?



This week, we started this cool writing contest from Scholastic. One of my parents actually e-mailed me about it and turns out...she is in submissions to be a children's book author! How awesome is that? She is coming in to our class for the next 7 weeks to be our "project coordinator" and discuss the process of book writing! My firsties are BEYOND excited! I keep telling them that I will buying their book if they win and making sure I get their autographs before they get too famous on me ;)



Lastly, T-25 has been consuming my life at 5:30am each day...and I am strangely okay with it. Anyone else doing T-25? I like it...short, sweet, and shaking (from the amazing exercise!) is what I am thinking about it! 



Enjoy your 3 day weekend, friends. Do something just for you -- you deserve it! :)

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment